- Make sure your browser is up-to-date and security patches are applied
- Regularly check bank, credit card and debit card statements to ensure all transactions are rightful
- Do not use the links in an email to get to any web page
- Avoid completing forms in email messages
- Be sure you are using a secure web site when submitting credit card or other sensitive information online
- Try using a secure web browser tool that protects against fraudulent web sites
It is extremely important that you report unusual activity in your bank account as soon as it appears. At McHenry Savings Bank, we put the highest importance on the safety of your personal and financial information. With the latest technology in e-banking, you can trust our team will do everything to secure your accounts and transactions. To learn more about our personal and commercial services, please visit our website at www.mchenrysavings.com or call 815-385-3000.